At SunMaster Products, we have over 40 years of experience in providing comprehensive fabric die cutting and contract/production sewing services, performed onsite at our state of the art, full service fabric die cutting and production sewing workshop located in North San Diego County. This facility enables us to provide these exceptional quality services at the lowest prices possible for businesses and manufacturers, and for this reason, we are San Diego County's best value for competitively priced fabric die cutting and production sewing services.
At SunMaster, we can perform both low and high volume contract sewing for our valued clients, and have no minimum requirement on the number of items produced per contract. We have the capability of executing both light duty and heavy duty material assembly, and can work with an extensive array of fabric types as well as many other materials, including: cotton, polyester, ballistic nylon, nylon deniers/packcloth, acrylic, kevlar, leather, tyvek, vinyl, lycra, pvc-coated polyester and fiberglass, rubber, screen cloth, webbing, open and closed cell foam, cordura, and thin plastics. We can also attach any and all necessary project hardware, such as zippers, hook & loop fasteners, velcro, buckles, snaps, eyelets, and grommets. At SunMaster, our sewing expertise makes us extremely versatile, although we specialize in working with industrial type materials, and are experts in making items such as backpacks, handbags, belts, harnesses, shoulder straps, and cases for cameras and flashlights. In addition, we are a Mil-Spec compliant contractor, and are often called on by the U.S. Military and other military contractors and subcontractors to produce a wide range of sewn fabric items required for military use. Moreover, we are a woman-owned business, and as such, possess a distinct advantage in regards to obtaining government contracts.
At SunMaster, we can also coordinate both domestic and international outsourcing for our commercial and manufacturing clients who wish to do so, and have long-standing business relationships with several high quality producers in the United States, as well as in both Mexico and China. As an intrinsic part of this service, we can coordinate expansion, production, and quality control for our valued clients, freeing them from the necessity of overseeing these tasks, so that they can focus their attention on other important areas of their businesses.
Call the contract/production sewing professionals at SunMaster Products today, for San Diego County's best value in both light and heavy duty contract sewing services. Not only do we offer free onsite consultations and estimates throughout our service area, we also welcome clients from other areas who are looking to fulfill their production sewing needs. Moreover, our facility is 100% debt free, including all equipment. SunMaster Products, Inc. is licensed, bonded, and insured.
Contract/Production Sewing Services
- Low and high volume production sewing; no minimums.
- Strict quality control.
- From prototype to final product; both light duty and heavy duty material assembly.
- State of the art, computer programmable machinery for every production application, including: bar-tack machines; single needle/double needle machines; grommet/snap machines; and many others.
- Expert die-cutting and stack-cutting services; die design and custom-fabrication available.
- Can work with an extensive array of fabrics and materials, including: cotton, polyester, nylon, acrylic, kevlar, leather, vinyl, lycra, pvc-coated polyester and fiberglass, webbing, foam, cordura, and plastic.
- Embroidery and silk-screening services available.
- Mil-Spec compliant contractor - Cage Code 30FW3.
- Complete packing and shipping services provided.
- Domestic and international outsourcing available.