SunMaster Products is a family owned and operated business which was founded in 1971, and since that time, we have designed, expertly-crafted, and precision-installed stationary and retractable awnings, canopies, solar screens, blackout shades, drop roll curtains, sunroom shades, skylight shades, and patio cover shades at affordable prices for homes, businesses, industrial facilities, and institutional clients throughout San Diego County and the surrounding areas. But in addition to creating and installing exceptional quality sun shade products, at SunMaster, our skilled craftsmen can also expertly recover existing fixed or retractable awnings of any design or size, granting them a whole new lifespan and saving our valued residential and commercial clientele up to 60% of the cost of complete awning replacement. Moreover, we can also recoat existing awning framework with a choice of over 100 powdercoat color finishes, increasing its durability and prolonging its longevity for years to come.
At SunMaster, we offer our awning recovers in an extensive selection of fabric types, colors, patterns, and densities. We feature the full line of Sunbrella fabrics – and their over 350 colors and patterns of 100% solution dyed woven acrylic. Sunbrella is a leader in the outdoor textile industry, and stands behind its exceptional quality fabrics with a 10 year warranty. We also offer our awning recovers in a selection of PVC coated polyester mesh and vinyl-coated polyester fabrics. Our mesh fabrics are ideal for providing excellent sun protection without blocking airflow, and our vinyl fabrics are the perfect solution when a 100% waterproof awning cover is desired. In addition, we can also repair existing fixed and retractable awnings, in order to keep them functioning at optimal levels. We can replace lateral arms on retractable awnings, replace faulty automatic control systems, and can also convert manually-operated retractable awnings into motorized retractable awnings.
Call the awning specialists at SunMaster Products today. We provide free onsite consultations and estimates to all of San Diego County and the surrounding areas, and accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover Card, and American Express. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. SunMaster Products, Inc. holds California State Contractor's License #288419, and is bonded and insured.
Awning Recovering & Framework Restoration
- Gives your existing awning a whole new lifespan.
- Saves up to 60% of the cost of complete awning replacement.
- Available in a wide selection of fabric types and densities, including solution dyed woven acrylics, vinyls, and mesh fabrics (for fixed awnings only).
- Featuring Sunbrella fabrics, and their over 350 fabric colors and patterns, covered by a 10 year warranty.
- Existing framework can be refinished in over 100 powder coat finish colors.
- Can perform existing awning component replacement and repair, including electronic control system replacement and lateral arm replacement.
- Can convert manually-operated retractable awnings into motorized retractable awnings.
- Custom-designed to fit any shape or size of machinery.
- Effective protection against the elements.
- Available in a choice of fabric colors, patterns, and types: Sunbrella woven acrylics; and Weblon, Vanguard, and Ferrari vinyl coated polyester.